Orbit - Playing with Gravity review
300 MB available space
Orbit - Playing with Gravity Review
Orbit - Playing with Gravity is an app developed by HIGHKEY Games. Orbit - Playing with Gravity was first published on . The app is accessible on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Orbit is a gravity simulator at the heart of a puzzle game. Launch planets with a flick of your hand, and try to get them into stable orbits around black holes.
Can you make enough orbits to progress to the next level?
Orbit features a Sandbox where you can create your own levels! Control time, disable collisions, and paint with gravity. Publish your creations to the world for everyone to play.
- 45 free levels, with new mechanics are introduced over time — like repulsive black holes and planets with their own gravity that attract each other
- Play community-created levels — virtually limitless content made by other players, all completely free
- Launch as many planets as you like, and watch the mesmerizing orbital mechanics unfold
- Planets leave colored traces, so that at the end of a level you will have created a beautiful piece of art
- See the future trajectory of a planet before you launch it
- Play in an environment of smooth, minimalist graphics while listening to relaxing classical piano