Appgamers.net is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Lupinball is an application created by Craftven. Lupinball was first published on . Lupinball is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Werewolves shooting fireballs at each other!
Lupinball is a hilariously hectic 2-to-4-player deathmatch, which starts out like dodgeball but slowly becomes a bullet hell. Power up and blast your foes in their fuzzy faces, but here's the key: fireballs zoom around the arena forever, bouncing off walls and speeding up over time. The arena gets insanely chaotic in seconds, as everyone shoots more and more and more fireballs! Last wolf standing wins.
Which fluffy fighter will be the survivor among the fiery doom?
Join the official Lupinball Discord server! https://discord.me/lupinball
A fast, frantic, four-player flurry of fur... locally or online!
- Power up, then smash your enemies in the face with magic fireballs! As wolves!
- Local and online multiplayer, with full Steamworks integration! Build up wins and earn a place on the Leaderboard!
- Awesome, catchy soundtrack from the one and only Fox Amoore!
- Use a shield that reflects enemy shots and stuns enemy wolves, adding further depth and strategy!
- Every stage is an absurd theme that affects the gameplay, such as a dark haunted house, a farm with gale-force winds, or a warehouse with pits of fire!
- Break open item crates! You can block everyone else from powering up, teleport around the map, or even flip the screen upside down!
- A single-player score attack mode, with Leaderboard! How many points can you attain?
- Streamers: our Twitch extension (in the Muxy Overlay) provides a live scoreboard and lets viewers vote for their favorite player in real-time!