Event Horizon - Frontier review
100 MB available space
Event Horizon - Frontier Review
Event Horizon - Frontier is an application by Pavel Zinchenko. Event Horizon - Frontier was first published on . The app is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Event Horizon: Frontier is a base defense game set in the Event Horizon universe. Defend your space station from aliens from over twelve different factions, while carefully upgrading your fleet and your space station. Choose your fleet from an expanse of ships to suit your playstyle, and use the best weapons and modules you have to hand to destroy invaders. In your travels, you will find new spaceships to use, destroy giant space worms and discover exotic modules to upgrade your ships.
- Over 100 unique ships - New ships can be unlocked as you progress through the game, from small frigates to capital ships
- Fully modular ships - Change the internal layout of your ships to use different weapons, add more armor and much more
- Massive fleet battles - Rally up a fleet of ships to help you defend your space station against dozens of alien invaders
- Exploration - Scavenge ship wreckage and abandoned cargo for blueprints and scraps
- Investigate beacons - Go to beacons to help cargo ships under attack or destroy an enemy space station
- Endless upgrades - Ships can be expanded and even repainted for looks, and modules can be upgraded for better function