Truant Pixel, LLC
Akash: Path of the Five review
6 GB available space
Akash: Path of the Five Review
Akash: Path of the Five is an application developed by Truant Pixel, LLC. Akash: Path of the Five was first published on . It is accessible on Steam, Other.
When the fate of your people rests in the balance, will you follow your destiny or your heart?
Akash: Path of the Five is a groundbreaking, fully voiced visual novel in the otome style.
Players will become Aurora, a member of a magical race of elementals. As the first elemental girl the village has seen in over 200 years, all eyes are on her fast-approaching coming of age ceremony. All is not as it seems, however, as tensions between Akash and a nearby human settlement threaten to erupt into an all-out war. Cultivate a romance with one of her five classmates, navigate the coming conflict, and plan the greatest coming of age ceremony Akash has seen in over two centuries.
- 8,000+ lines of dialogue fully voiced by a veteran cast including Morgan Berry, SungWon Cho, Ray Chase, Andrew Love, Chris Patton, Brandon McInnis, Jason Wishnov and more.
- Over 80 collectible high-resolution CGs available in an itemized gallery section.
- Cultivate a romance with on of 5 potential love interests, with a possible 6th bonus love interest.
- Up to 30 hours of game play with up to 25 possible endings.
- A sweeping orchestral score produced by Fat Bard.
- Hi-res digitally-painted character sprites with multiple poses and expressions.
- Dynamic 3-D environments give every scene life: leaves blow in the wind, branches sway, NPCs idle in the background.
- Rewind scenes and change your choices as you play without the need for reloading saves.
- Fast-forward dialogue you've already read with a built-in skip feature.
- A dramatic tale complete with lighthearted humor and even a few hilarious (optional) mini-games.
- Cloud saves allow you to pick up where you left off.
- Unlockable Steam Achievements awarded for completing unique milestones